Hi,
It's so funny. Earlier today, make that yesterday morning, I had in mind what I wanted to write in my first Blog and now that it is almost 2:30 am, I find my mind has slowed down for the night; guess it took me longer than I thought to set up my Blog and Profile, etc. Let's see if we can wake it up a bit, shall we?
You already know I'm a female if not just by my name. Right now, I have one of our children (I only have the four-legged feline variety) in my lap and my typing appears to be disturbing her (Patty). She is the Blended Tortie shown in my profile pic. Lovely pose, wasn't it? We actually woke her up when trying to take her pic and took three pics before she even bothered to move. Not saying she's lazy but unless there are treats or a laser pointer involved or our other child Boots (a Black and White Tuxedo male) chasing her, she just isn't going to move until she is good and ready to do so. Apparently, my typing has sufficiently disturbed her as she huffed (yes, that is the sound she makes) and not only got off my lap but also left the room - heading towards the kitchen.
Okay, enough about the kids. I realize that there are some out there who are not as fond of reading about one's babies as I might be about someone else's. Hey, wait a second, this is my Blog. I am sooo new at this; already catering to people I don't know and who don't know me. How can one cater to people one doesn't even know? Obviously, one can't. But, actually I was pretty much finished talking about the kids tonight/this morning anyway so I guess I shall see where my mind takes us next. At this hour of the night/morning there is no telling.
Well, I've stayed up trying to think and it's almost 5 am and I'm just too tired. Hopefully when I wake up after some sleep, I'll feel more clear headed and can write.
For now, I pray anyone reading this blog have a Safe and Happy Thursday.
God's Peace - Wendy
hey Wendy, I finally found the end of your blog. I found the font very hard on my eyes, but other than that it has been a very touching read. The regrets about fighting with your late sister Debbie was rather scary, and I imagine you must have felt even worse about the fighting after losing her. I've never lost a sibling, you reminded me how precious my brother and sister are. If for no other reason your blog was important to me because I truly take my entire family for granted.
ReplyDeleteI should call more often. I know my sister loves me dearly and I tend to ignore her except when I visit for 2-3 weeks and we have a blast. We always pick up as if it were yesterday.
My brother and I are close in and awkward sort of way. The love is there, but hard to express. He is a lot like my mom, very driven by Christ and money. My sister and I are just laid back compared to them.
Anyway, just wanted to say that I've gotten to this page on the bottom and that now it's time for you to write more on the top! Oh, and change the font so you won't be causing people to go blind all across America. See you on the wondernet!